I started this blog in June, and I’m consistently awed and honored that so many wonderful folks have followed me since then. I have over 400 followers now! I’m still wrapping my head around it.
So to celebrate, I decided to host a giveaway for all of you! Because I am who I am, I’ve incorporated bits and pieces of myself into this giveaway. There are coffee supplies, tea supplies, some tarot peripherals, some things related to my love of the Missouri woods, and a vintage card deck. I don’t know if you can do cartomancy with a 48-card Pinochle deck…but it’d be great for art projects and playing Euchre.
I’m also offering up three opportunities to receive my Pride Spread via Skype or Google Hangout. I haven’t done it for anyone else before, so if you’re interested in it, here’s your chance to get that reading from me!
If you have any questions about anything in the giveaway, don’t hesitate to send me an Ask.
- Giveaway blogs excluded.
- Must be following me, coffeeandtarot. This is for followers after all!
- Reblog to enter. Likes don’t count.
- No spamming your dash.
- Must be a US resident or have a US mailing address.
- Your Ask Box should be open so I can notify you if you’ve won, get your mailing address, and share Skype/Google hangout info.
- You need to be 18 or older.
- This giveaway is not at all associate with Tumblr in any way, shape, or form.
- You have until September 24, 11:59 pm Central Time (USA) to reblog.
- The winner will be chosen randomly on Friday, September 25.
- Winners will be notified via their Ask Box and tagged in a Winners post.
- Winners must respond within 24 hours or new winners will be chosen.
Coffee and Tea items
- 1 Vietnamese Coffee Filter, in box and with directions (pictured in middle)
- 2 servings of Cafe Du Monde French coffee to use with coffee filter (tin pictured on right)
- 1 handwritten letter with tips for making Vietnamese Iced Coffee (and whatever else I decide to write about, including tarot ramblings!)
- 2 servings of Yerba Mate (bag pictured on right)
- 2 servings of dried chrysanthemum flowers for tea (pictured post-brewing in glass jar on left)
- 2 servings of dried chamomile for tea (not pictured)
- 1 serving of Tiesta Tea’s Fireberry Immunity Tea (not pictured)
- 1 green scarf/tarot spread cloth (background image)
- 1 vintage deck Pinochle cards for whatever purpose your heart desires… as a born and bred Michigander, I suggest Euchre! (pictured on right)
- 5 white tea light candles (pictured middle & right)
- 3 post cards from my personal collection celebrating Missouri & the woods (pictured on right)
- A modified 8-card Pride Spread via Skype or Google Hangout on the identity of your choice (i.e., sexuality, gender, sex, race, spirituality, ability status, etc). Initially designed as a 7-card spread, the modified version includes an identity significator to focus the reading.
- Note: Please keep in mind that I designed this spread to explore and celebrate those identities that are targeted by society, yet provide us with a sense of resiliency and pride. There is so much value in exploring our privileged identities, and it’s something that we should do on an honest and regular basis. However, since I haven’t tested this spread out in that capacity, I’m not ready to use it as a tool for that type of exploration just yet. For more information on how and why I designed the Pride Spread, check out this POST.
- 2 runner-ups will also receive the 8-card Pride Spread on the identity of their choice via Skype or Google Hangout
Good luck! <3